In our Get to know series, you get to know a little more about us who work at Niemi Bil. Here you get to know Toni who is a buyer. So if you want to sell your car to us, you are guaranteed to meet Toni in one way or another!
Toni Rindelöv, 44 years old, Buyer
- How long have you worked at Niemi Bil?
Since February 1 this year.
- What do you do at Niemi Bil?
I work as a buyer. When customers want to sell their car to us, it is often me they talk to.
- What is the best thing about your job?
To help as many customers as possible to get their car sold and that I learn something new all the time.
- What do you see as challenges in your job?
The biggest challenge is to find the most efficient way to work and at the same time maintain high quality.
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
Spend time with family and friends, play paddle, watch movies.
- What hidden talent do you have?
- If you were a Mazda, what model would you be?
An MX-30, alert and alert.
>> Right now leasing campaign on Tony's favorite MX-30 <<
- Who is the best on paddle, you or Kim?
We are even but I am on plus the latest matches.
- Favorite dish?
My roommate's minced meat steaks.
- Is it true that you and Eric had over 10 straight wins against Kim and Dennis?
I've lost the bill but it's no understatement anyway.
- How many cars do you buy each month?
The goal is to help as many customers as possible, but there will be around 70-80 cars.
Tack Toni för pratstunden! Hoppas inköpen rullar på och din “run good”-streak i padeln fortsätter!